Happy New Year everyone. The first day of a new year is time to reflect on the past year and make plans for the new year. I am going to do a year in review and share some of my favorite projects. But don’t leave after the pictures because I have some resolutions to share. 🙂
It is hard to pick out a favorite from each month. It’s fun to go back through my creations from last year. I can’t wait to make even more projects this year and to improve and try new things. My favorite place to find box card cuts is svgcuts.com. And you can find some fun digital images at Lacy Sunshine Stamps, Bugaboo Digital Stamps, Doodle Pantry and Sweet and Sassy Stamps.
Now for resolutions.
- Make at least one Christmas card a week. I will post Christmas cards on Sunday (so I have Saturday to make it if I procrastinate). Christmas Sunday every Sunday.
- Make a scrapbook layout weekly. Scrapbooking is my first love and I need to catch up on layouts. I will use the weekly theme to create a scrapbook layout. And if the theme doesn’t fit – I can do anything goes. 😉
- Use what I have. This is an annual resolution, but this year I am serious about it. I have all kinds of wonderful products that I need to use.
- Try new techniques. I always want to learn new things in paper crafting and this year is no different.
- Make a quilt. I’ve signed up for a block of the month class. I will have 12 blocks by the end of the year. I will share my blocks as I make them.
- Make more videos. I want to make more videos showing the processes I use to make my projects. I have all the tools – now I just need to turn on the camera. 😉
I will do quarterly check ups on my resolution progress to keep myself accountable.
I hope you enjoyed the walk down memory lane and the expectations I’ve set for my next year. Wish me luck. 🙂
Happy New Year. I hope that 2016 is the best year yet for everyone.
Hebrews 4:16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.