12 Comments

1. Hi April, Looks like you are busy.

Loving the beautiful roses.

Happy WOYWW
    Sue #14

2. I like the roses too! What a great idea, to have fresh flowers on your workdesk. Love the Scripture too. I usually post stuff that I’ve worked on for the past week, not just on Tuesday.

Suzanne #43

3. Oh those roses are just gorgeous! Nice way to adorn your table. I love the (die cut?) card fronts at left, how pretty a pattern, like a floral flare! I don’t know what LCS is, fill me in next week?!

4. Oooh new stuff! Always love new stuff to play with. You look like you’re busy creating.

Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K#34

5. Beautiful roses! And it’s always fun to play and make new cards! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #38

6. hey April, the backgrounds look very cool. is that stencils or die cuts?

~Stacy 339

1. Those were made using stacking card bases by Lori Whitlock and my Silhouette Cameo. Soooo cool.

7. Hi April, thanks for the visit to mine. I think sometimes it’s good to get away from your desk for a while and have a break though I wouldn’t mind a good snoop round there Lol! Happy belated woyww, Angela x24x

8. Lots of lovely goodies on your desk, April and I really like your new Easter inspired blog header. Thanks for visiting the other day. Happy belated WOYWW! zsuzsa #22

9. I love the black carousel you have on your table. Did it come that way? Mine is white and shows every mark so it would be much better had it been black.
    Thanks for visiting me, I had a terrible job getting to your blog as the link would not work for me, my computer drives me nuts at times.
    Hugs, Neet 2 xx

10. I adore your giraffe collection! 🙂
    I’ll admit to being uber-nosey and tried to read the note left on your desk lol