12 Comments

1. Hi April, As always your desk looks ready for more projects. Love the flowers and nice to see you have a helper:)

Happy WOYWW
    Sue #29

2. BJ

Oh the flowers really stand out, all spritely and springlike. Hope you find some energy/time. I’ve been awake since 5am so need a nap like your cat now……..BJ#1

3. Robyn Josephs

Lots of possibilities here. I always love flowers on a desk
    Robyn 36

4. Hi April, your desk looks like there is lots going on there and those flowers are so pretty. You furry companion looks very settled on that comfy chair. Hope you have a good week. Elizabeth x #35

5. Anne

Your desk is always so creative and inviting! The vase of flowers are so pretty and remind me that Spring is just around the corner…yay! You can’t run on empty gal, you aregoing to have to say no to some things….! Happy WOYWW! Anne #7

6. What a nice busy desk, lots of fun things to see! I have that white octagonal storage container on my desk too! Your kitty looks nice and comfortable in that chair! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #40

7. Desk looks ready to work on some projects! I want to be the cat – curled up nice and warm in the chair sleeping.

Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #38

8. Hi April,
    Your desk – your crafting space – looks nice and busy. It would be fun to come over and have a rummage through it all!

Happy WOYWW
    Kay (41)

9. your space looks very inviting, as always. Such a thing of now, too much to do and too little time, I think we are afraid of missing out of something, but sometimes just doing nothing is as important as the rest, take care, Vicky #22

10. I’m on catch up too this week. Your kitty is almost the image of my friend’s cat Tiger, they would make a matching pair Lol! Have a great weekend and happy belated woyww, Angela x 17

11. I just love that you work on both sides of your desk April 🙂 and your kitty looks like they have snagged the warmest spot in the house, ~Stacy #45

12. Love the kitty. Busy desk. I hear you about lack of time. Some days I don’t think I’ll ever catch up. Would you please email me your snail mail. I have something I want to send you. KellyH(at) artlover (dot) com Creative Blessings! Kelly