14 Comments

1. Hi April, I love your organisation. Hope your Mojo soon comes back. Sue

2. Hi April. Goodness. You have done well there with all your tidying – but still no sign of that mojo? Wonder whereabouts he’s hiding??!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

3. Anne

I am on a reorganise and chuck out time with my craft supplies too! My aim is to get all my stuff in two plastic units of 5 drawers each. Except for my paper which is too heavy to put in a plastic drawer! I’m nearly there! I then have to decide if I should catalogue my stamps…..I have them in theme order. Clearing out and tidying up should help you feel more inspired, ask the Lord to help you. Last year I had three bereavements plus lots of other personal things going on, I completely lost all creative sparkle, but it is slowly returning, I hope and pray! LOVE Luke 4 16-19. Can you just picture their faces when Jesus spoke this? You and I read it with excitement and joy but they weren’t so happy………!

4. Anne

oops! I forgot to sign off! Happy WOYWW! Anne #10

5. You have a lovely space. It’s always a good feeling to reorganize. Finding a few things you even have forgotten about. I do think it re-energizes one’s frame of mind. I’ve posted a whole studio change over this week and I truly have enjoyed it. Enjoy a lovely week.

6. Lucy

Your mojo is only misplaced, it will be found again. Mine went for over a year, we are reacquainting ourselves slowly. I didn’t have chocolate today as such, but I did make some Vegan chocolate brownies for a friend’s birthday on Friday. Of course I had to test one(!) Good luck with your search and I hope you have a good week – EmbroidRage #8 x

7. funny how cleaning can give you that ‘oh shiny thing’ moment and you’re off to craft with whatever you found. I’m hoping to do a room tour soon, too. Just not quite there yet. Maybe we should set a date and keep each other on track 😉 Creative Blessings! Kelly #35

8. I think you’re doing the right thing…a good clean up or organise always sparks my mojo, if for no other reason that I want to use stuff that I find! I think the one thing that really makes a difference to me is grouping stuff, like putting your adhesives all together, it saves so much stopping and starting and makes tidy up time so much quicker!

9. BJ

Organising is always the best thing to do when your mojo has taken a hike. Hope it comes back soon, only just finding mine after a looooooong time. BJ#9

10. I need you to come over to mine and get me organised as this is all brilliant! Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 20

11. Looks great! Sometimes when i need a little kick, I go to my Pinterest files, and just choose something. Anything. A tag, and ATC, a card, just close my eyes and pick. And I tell myself I HAVE to do it. So I do, and that often gets my creativity moving again, especially as I don’t want it to look exactly like the one I chose to do! Hope your mojo comes back soon! Thanks for sharing! Lindart #45

12. That is a lovely craft room- I ALWAYS feel inspired when everywhere is tidy – then it becomes a mess again!! ha ha have a great week. Soojay 44

13. Your studio is looking good! I need to organize all my stuff sometime, because I keep buying more supplies and just piling stuff up. I’m afraid I’m a hoarder when it comes to art tools and supplies. Anyway, I hope you get your mojo back soon. Happy WOYWW and Blessings!